Rapenburg 65, 2311 GJ Leiden
Phone +31 (0) 71 - 751.01.30
Fax +31 (0) 71 - 751.01.31
The International Tax Center (ITC Leiden) respects the privacy of all users of its website and makes sure that the personal information you provide is handled confidentially. We use your details to allow the orders to be processed as quickly and easily as possible. Other than that, we will only use these details with your permission. ITC Leiden will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in the processing of your order.
ITC Leiden uses the gathered information to render the following services for her customers:
• If you place an order, we require your name, e-mail address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
• To make shopping at ITC Leiden as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services, with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website.
• We will use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can unsubscribe on our website.
• If you place an order with ITC Leiden, we store your details on a Secure Server, if desired. You can specify a username and password, so that your name and address, phone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information are stored, so that you don’t have to enter these with every new order.
• Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors, help us to further develop and improve our website.
ITC Leiden does not sell your information
ITC Leiden will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the processing of your order. Our employees and third parties enabled by us are required to respect the confidentiality of your details.